We are world leaders in design and manufacture and have worked alongside the biggest brands to create innovative decontamination solutions.
ATEX certified solutions for the removal of solvent based paints & inks from mixing containers and equipment.
Clean multiple pails quickly and easily with our ATEX certified spray washers and achieve the highest standards of decontamination.
Re-purpose mixing containers and pans ready for reuse with our ATEX certified cleaning solutions
Decontaminate IBC's with little supervision and refill with fresh produce in minutes
Rotajet offers a full design and build service, ensuring we can provide a solution for you no matter how complex your cleaning requirements are. We also carry out cleaning trials in our manufacturing facility in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. This means both UK and export customers can have confidence that the machine chosen will meet their needs. Rotajet is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial degreasing and cleaning machines.
Rotajet also manufacture machines for the following industries:
- Automotive: New and remanufacture
- Aerospace: General degreasing and cleaning prior to NDT
- Metal Treatment: Degreasing and conversion coatings
- Nuclear: General degreasing and cleaning prior to NDT
- Military: General component cleaning
- Surface coatings: Pan washers, IBC washers, Container cleaning
- Hazardous waste: Decontaminating waste packaging
- Medical: Sanitation and separation machinery
- Pharmaceutical: Separation machinery and general degreasing
- Food: Sanitation and separation
Rotajet offers a full range of machines and solutions for container washing, as well as products and solution for a number of other industry applications, including; plastic washing and recycling, degreasing, drum washing and separation machinery. Each machine is trialed and tested before leaving our facility in Wakefield so that you can be sure it will be perfect for your application.
Rotajet provides a full turn-key solution, from design to manufacture, installation and training. We can also offer maintenance contracts and breakdown cover for some machines.
We aim to get back to any inquiry within 12 hours, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in a specific machine or would like to discuss a cleaning requirement. Our friendly team are happy to help with email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1924 271446.