ATEX Drum Washers
These drum washers are highly efficient ATEX systems that can remove grease, oils and other contaminants safely, efficiently and with very little supervision.
ATEX Drum Washer Operation
The ATEX drum washers can be supplied as a single-stage or two-stage machine, where the second stage uses a clean solvent for the final rinse. Typically, in a two-stage ATEX machine, the final rinse solvent is discharged into the wash solvent for reuse. The dirty solvent in the wash tank, when spent, is normally pumped out and processed in a distillation unit prior to being reused.
The machine can be fitted with either low-pressure fluid, ATEX Certified Rotating spray nozzles (5-7 BAR) or ATEX certified high pressure driven nozzles (100-170 BAR).The Rotajet ATEX parts washers and bucket washers are fitted with an integral solvent sump, coarse filtration, cycle timers, wash pump, clean-out doors and extraction. To ensure the safety of your operator, the machine is fully interlocked when cycles are running.
The machine can also be used for washing machine parts and other items as below:
- Mixing heads
- Triple roller mill chutes
- Printing press parts washing
- Doctor Blades washing
- Hose washing
- Press cylinders washing
- Plate washing
- Anilox & Gravure Roller washing
The typical users of this machine are:
- Paint manufactures: Solvent washing machine parts, valves and mixing heads contaminated with paint.
- Ink manufacturers: Solvent washing machine parts, valves and mixing heads contaminated with ink.
- Printing companies: Solvent washing, press parts, plate washing, press cylinders, anilox and gravure roller cleaning.
Rotajet are the experts in the design and manufacture of ATEX cleaning solutions. We’ve worked with some of the worlds biggest brands to create intuitive systems to repurpose, repair and manufacture metal and plastic components.